It is necessary to escape into another world due to our busy work schedule. There are lots of health to shutting out the outside world for a while to work on our inner selves –for at least an hour or two.
Everyone is so busy today and just getting through a normal day in our fast paced life can be tough and leave you feeling a little bit bruised! I am a huge advocate of having a little ‘me’ time to pamper and recharge. It is amazing what a little massage, facial or just the benefit of time in a lovely room while someone focuses on ‘just you’!
The curative powers of massage therapies have been developed on since early times. The caring touch of a skilled therapists’ hands on our bodies benefits beyond the physical.
So here’s our list of some benefits of what we can achieve through therapeutic massages and pampering.
- Disengaged from work, family and friends.
- Slow down and allows the body to re-generate.
- Improves blood circulation hence sending more oxygen and nutrients through the body and cells.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system to rid the body of toxins.
- Releases Serotonin and enhancing the “feel good” factors.
- Relives chronic pain situations – arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
- Body exfoliating treatments polishes the skin, promotes cells re-generation, refines pores and offers skin relief.
- Body wraps to re-mineralise the body, re-charge the body with nutrients and elements, boosting moisture in the skin, helping to rejuvenate and relax the body and mind.
- Facials are a great way to get relaxation time and renew your skin, leaving you looking and feeling fabulous.