It is necessary to escape into another world due to our busy work schedule. There are lots of health to shutting out the outside world for a while to work on our inner selves –for at least an hour or two.
Everyone is so busy today and just getting through a normal day in our fast paced life can be tough and leave you feeling a little bit bruised! I am a huge advocate of having a little ‘me’ time to pamper and recharge. It is amazing what a little massage, facial or just the benefit of time in a lovely room while someone focuses on ‘just you’!
The curative powers of massage therapies have been developed on since early times. The caring touch of a skilled therapists’ hands on our bodies benefits beyond the physical.
So here’s our list of some benefits of what we can achieve through therapeutic massages and pampering.
- Disengaged from work, family and friends.
- Slow down and allows the body to re-generate.
- Improves blood circulation hence sending more oxygen and nutrients through the body and cells.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system to rid the body of toxins.
- Releases Serotonin and enhancing the “feel good” factors.
- Relives chronic pain situations – arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
- Body exfoliating treatments polishes the skin, promotes cells re-generation, refines pores and offers skin relief.
- Body wraps to re-mineralise the body, re-charge the body with nutrients and elements, boosting moisture in the skin, helping to rejuvenate and relax the body and mind.
- Facials are a great way to get relaxation time and renew your skin, leaving you looking and feeling fabulous.
Founded in Parma, Italy in 1983 by the Bollati Family, Davines Group started as a research laboratory, producing high-end hair care products for renowned cosmetic companies worldwide. After a decade of honing our expertise, we began creating our own brand of Davines hair care products exclusively for salons, and in 1996 founded [ comfort zone ] skin care for premier spas. Continue reading
Skinstitut was founded in 2008 to fill a gap in the market for highly effective, results orientated, Australian skincare that unlike other brands, did not have a massive distributor margin simply because it is being sold in Australia.
Skinstitut is formulated by leading cosmetic chemists and pharmacists to ensure effective use of active ingredients, delivery systems and biomimetic formulations to deliver results and products that really work. Continue reading