We understand there can be unforeseen circumstances, but we do request 48 hours notice for cancellations. However, as we are a small family run business with little walk by trade it is very hard to fill last minute spots when no shows or late cancellations occur and this impacts the business and staff greatly. To be fair to all our clients who are waiting for appointments and staff we have found the following policy works best and a deposit system shows your commitment to the time that is set aside just for you with our senior staff.
- Cancellations received more than 48 hours in advance are cancelled without charge.
- For bookings that require 3 or more hours or include more than 1 person in a group, we request 3 days notice. This is to assist us in filling this booking.
- Less than 48 hours notice: 50% of booked service will be charged.
- Failure to show: 100% of booked service charged.
- We request all appointments to be confirmed with either a credit card, deposit or gift certificate number. We will also contact you to confirm your appointment 48 hours prior. Please ensure you have provided more than one mode of contact.
Please inform our receptionist of any special needs prior to you arrival e.g. wheel chair access or medical conditions.
Please choose your voucher carefully as we do not refund gift vouchers .Vouchers may be transferred to friends or family members. Vouchers are for services only unless an agreement with management has been reached. To redeem a voucher you must bring it with you at time of visit. Vouchers are void if no number has been registed for sale with us.